We offer Outreach services and support support to all survivors of domestic across Reading, and Bracknell local authority areas.
We offer support to meet your needs such as
- Arranging refuge accommodation in a safe area
- Work with you to plan your safety and manage risk in close co-operation with police and other professionals
- Participate in MARAC
- Work within frameworks to keep children safe
- Working closely as advocates for you with Thames Valley Police, Social Care Teams, Housing Teams, Children’s Social Care and Health providers.
- We signpost to other services to ensure you have the support you need such as Housing Teams, Legal Advisors, CAB, Foodbanks, etc
- On-going emotional support to help you build a live free from abuse
- Confidence-building sessions
- Emotional support and advocacy at court hearings
To access support please call our helpline
0808 801 0882. Calls to this helpline are free from landlines and mobile phones within the UK and do not appear on itemised bills.