Reading, Wokingham & Bracknell Outreach and IDVA support
We offer Outreach and IDVA support across Reading, Wokingham and Bracknell local authority areas. We offer support to meet your needs, and for high risk clients we provide IDVA level through the MARAC process.
- Arranging refuge accommodation in a safe area
- Work with you to plan your safety and manage risk in close co-operation with police and other professionals
- Participate in MARAC
- Work within frameworks to keep children safe
- Working closely as advocates for you with Thames Valley Police, Social Care Teams, Housing Teams, Children’s Social Care and Health providers.
- We signpost to other services to ensure you have the support you need such as Housing Teams, Legal Advisors, CAB, Foodbanks, etc
- On-going emotional support to help you build a live free from abuse
- Confidence-building sessions
- Emotional support and advocacy at court hearings
Reading Outreach Drop-In Service
Reading Outreach offer a Drop-In Service every Tuesday from 10am to 3pm at following location:
Reading Voluntary Action (RVA), 3rd floor, Central library, Abbey Square, Reading RG1 3BQ.
The Drop-In Service offers:
- Face to face support
- Immediate access when a victim decides to seek help
- A weekly free legal surgery
- Referrals to BWA and external support services
- Child Protection and Children’s Services assistance
- DIY injunctions
For advice and support outside of the above or for Bracknell and Wokingham areas please call our Helpline on 0118 950 4003, firstname.lastname@example.org or contact us via our website (contact us page).