We offer Outreach services and support support to all survivors of domestic across Reading, Wokingham and Bracknell local authority areas.
We offer support to meet your needs such as
- Arranging refuge accommodation in a safe area
- Work with you to plan your safety and manage risk in close co-operation with police and other professionals
- Participate in MARAC
- Work within frameworks to keep children safe
- Working closely as advocates for you with Thames Valley Police, Social Care Teams, Housing Teams, Children’s Social Care and Health providers.
- We signpost to other services to ensure you have the support you need such as Housing Teams, Legal Advisors, CAB, Foodbanks, etc
- On-going emotional support to help you build a live free from abuse
- Confidence-building sessions
- Emotional support and advocacy at court hearings
To access support please call our helpline 0118 950 4003 or firstname.lastname@example.org