BWA supports victims, women, children and families who are or have experienced domestic abuse. BWA works in the local community; Reading, Wokingham and Bracknell.
BWA is always keen to explore opportunities of partnership working with corporate partners who share our ethos and belief. That is; by supporting children today, we can help to build and sustain healthy relationships for the future. Improving economic and social well-being, for the families of the future living in our local communities.
Working in partnership with BWA would enable your company to take a lead in supporting some of those vulnerable families and enable you to be part of shaping young lives for a better future.
Some suggested ideas you may consider:
- Your company could make us your “Charity of the Year”Your company could sponsor a room in one of our refuges – your company name on the door of a room i.e. The BWA room
- You could sponsor an event
- You could be involved in Volunteering schemes for companies
- Donate cash
- Donate Gifts
- Staff Time
- Matched Giving
- Organise a collection for us – Toiletries, toys, financial
- Hold a volunteering day
- Payroll giving
- Provide a regular gift or donation