Need Help NOW with Domestic Abuse?

Reaching out for help is a big step for many of those involved in abusive relationship. The help you need will depend on your individual circumstances.

In Immediate Danger?

If you believe you are, or a friend or relative is in immediate danger  then you should telephone the police by calling 999 – the emergency services number.

Whoever reports an incident of domestic violence, the police are obliged to investigate and act against the perpetrator.

Needing Advice?

The BWA helpline which operates 24 hours a day 7 days a week, provides a first point of contact for advice on domestic abuse. If you know or think you are being abused, or if you are concerned about a friend or relative we can talk to you about your options and provide you with information about our services and other sources of support.  

The helpline number is 0118 950 4003 and there is more information on the helpline here.

Tweet about this on Twitter0Share on Facebook0Email this to someoneShare on Google+0Share on LinkedIn0